GET THE LATEST UPDATES
Check this section often throughout the summer to see the latest updates about the program.
The access interns were given to ESP as part of the ASI Summer Internship Program ends October 1, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
Certificates of Completion for the west coast interns will be sent via email on 9/30 & 10/1.
All Non-West Coast interns will be emailed their certificate of completion this week.
Congratulations to Elizabeth (Ellie) Pickford who won a $1,000 scholarship based on her essay!
1st: John L. - 739 points 2nd: Loryssa C. - 628 points 3rd: Katelyn H. - 495 points 4th: Elizabeth P. - 455 points 5th: Alexis M. - 419 points 6th: Alexei I. - 404 points 7th: Angi F. - 387 points 8th: Andrew S. - 249 points 9th: Jordan M. - 232 points 10th: Tanner J....
Use these items to learn about and enhance your experience with the ASI Summer Internship Program.
These courses are highly recommended.
We recommend you and your supervisor discuss which of these would be the most beneficial for you to watch.
- Wearables Crash Course (34:25)
Recordings of Virtual Events
- ASI Products and Services (1:37:26)
- Creating a Culture of Respect (1:12:26)
- Dealing with Difficult People (32:14)
- Product Overview (26:03)
- Adjusting to Life After College (34:35)
- Emotional Intelligence Part 1 (26:03)
- The Art of Being Assertive (36:14)
- The Art of Networking (54:28)
- How to Deal with Change (58:32)
- Creativity in the Workplace (1:01:29)
- Essential Job Search Advice (1:10:28)
- Stop Selling And Start Helping The Buyer Buy (33:05)
- Overcome Objections and Close More Sales Now (39:05)
- Crush your Competition: Beat Websites, Local Distributors & Price-Cutters (42:44)
- Interpret Buyer Behavior: How Their Personality Impacts Your Strategy (39:21)
- Fantastic Follow-up: Convert Leads Into Sales (28:26)
- Capitalize on Collaboration: Understanding Your Clients Needs (35:39)
- Time Management (45:49)
- Adjusting to the Workplace (36:55)
- Excel Training (57:14)
- Advanced Excel (39:30)
- Learning to Lead: 10 Lessons in Leadership (50:16)
- Managing a Family Business: Tips & Insights from the Cohn Family (18:06)
- Improve Your Public Speaking Skills (48:44)
- Workplace Do’s and Don’ts (28:06)