GET THE LATEST UPDATES
Check this section often throughout the summer to see the latest updates about the program.
The last day to earn points in our summer-long points contest is August 15. Use the "Contest Points System" document to see how to earn them.
This week we will be holding events on July 27 at 4:30 p.m. ET - Trivia & July 28 at 2 p.m. ET - Emotional Intelligence Training Part 2. The trivia link changed from the early July email so be sure to use the link at https://go.asicentral.com/2021intern to join.
Write an essay or create a video about your intern experience for a chance to win a $1,000 scholarship. The rules are at https://cdn.asicentral.com/MKTGemails/401-7226D/
Select and watch the “elective” training videos provided by ASI that have knowledge applicable to your specific to your job responsibilities.
The 6 “core curriculum” training videos provided by ASI will help you get background on the industry and gain essential workplace skills.
Use these items to learn about and enhance your experience with the ASI Summer Internship Program.
These courses are highly recommended.
We recommend you and your supervisor discuss which of these would be the most beneficial for you to watch.
- Wearables Crash Course (34:25)
Recordings of Virtual Events
- Stop Selling And Start Helping The Buyer Buy (33:05)
- Overcome Objections and Close More Sales Now (39:05)
- Crush your Competition: Beat Websites, Local Distributors & Price-Cutters (42:44)
- Interpret Buyer Behavior: How Their Personality Impacts Your Strategy (39:21)
- Fantastic Follow-up: Convert Leads Into Sales (28:26)
- Capitalize on Collaboration: Understanding Your Clients Needs (35:39)
- Time Management (45:49)
- Adjusting to the Workplace (36:55)
- Excel Training (57:14)
- Advanced Excel (39:30)
- Learning to Lead: 10 Lessons in Leadership (50:16)
- Managing a Family Business: Tips & Insights from the Cohn Family (18:06)
- Improve Your Public Speaking Skills (48:44)
- Workplace Do’s and Don’ts (28:06)