GET THE LATEST UPDATES
Check this section often throughout the summer to see the latest updates about the program.
Live virtual webinars presented by ASI University start today, June 7th! Please check your email for this weeks schedule and links to join. If you did not receive the schedule please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hi and welcome to the 2022 Internship Program! My name is Jenna Davidowicz and I will be your contact throughout the summer. Today (5/16) is our first start date of the program. Interns will receive a welcome email with a few steps to get started: 1. Create a login to...
Use these items to learn about and enhance your experience with the ASI Summer Internship Program.
These courses are highly recommended.
We recommend you and your supervisor discuss which of these would be the most beneficial for you to watch.
- Wearables Crash Course (34:25)
Recordings of Virtual Events
- ASI Products and Services (1:37:26)
- Creating a Culture of Respect (1:12:26)
- Dealing with Difficult People (32:14)
- Product Overview (26:03)
- Adjusting to Life After College (34:35)
- Emotional Intelligence Part 1 (26:03)
- The Art of Being Assertive (36:14)
- The Art of Networking (54:28)
- How to Deal with Change (58:32)
- Creativity in the Workplace (1:01:29)
- Essential Job Search Advice (1:10:28)
- Stop Selling And Start Helping The Buyer Buy (33:05)
- Overcome Objections and Close More Sales Now (39:05)
- Crush your Competition: Beat Websites, Local Distributors & Price-Cutters (42:44)
- Interpret Buyer Behavior: How Their Personality Impacts Your Strategy (39:21)
- Fantastic Follow-up: Convert Leads Into Sales (28:26)
- Capitalize on Collaboration: Understanding Your Clients Needs (35:39)
- Time Management (45:49)
- Adjusting to the Workplace (36:55)
- Excel Training (57:14)
- Advanced Excel (39:30)
- Learning to Lead: 10 Lessons in Leadership (50:16)
- Managing a Family Business: Tips & Insights from the Cohn Family (18:06)
- Improve Your Public Speaking Skills (48:44)
- Workplace Do’s and Don’ts (28:06)